Our story begins

What are your passions? That is the question I have been asking myself all day. See I grew up on the north side of chicago, the youngest of four children, son to a woman from a tiny Minnesota town and a navy man. I have very few photos from when I was a kid, to commemorate my passions. Maybe it is because I couldn't be more boring. At least that is my perspective, but I've begun to realize that maybe not everyone thinks the same. I mean, I live in a small Wisconsin town and I'm a Pittsburgh Steelers fan. WTH! Right? (Cue the smack talk) There has got to be an interesting story here, right? Nope! I've never even been to Pittsburgh. I only became a fan because when I was 8 years old, a friend of mine was related to a player on the team. But I still stand by my decision today. Go Steelers! I wish I had a photo with my friend to commemorate those days. I don't have any kids of my own yet but I guarantee that when I do, I will make sure they have photos to commemorate their passions. You can bet they will have the best picture frames too! That's where my story begins, stay tuned to learn how my passions fuel me.

Comments